Westfund’s face-to-face member services are returning in all locations. Our Care Centres are reopening from Monday 1 June; this includes our Dental Centre and Eye Care Centres. There are no changes to our regular trading hours.
We’re committed to creating a safe environment for everybody. Our clinical teams in particular are taking every precaution to ensure patient safety and are closely following all advice provided by the peak national dental and optical bodies respectively. Additional screening protocols remain in place for these clinical services.
While we acknowledge that returning to business as usual means exploring the ‘new normal’, we’re committed to following the most up-to-date advice from the Australian government on how we can play our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Some of the measures in place to keep everybody safe and well include:
Cashless Care Centres
- All Care Centres will now operate as cashless. This is a permanent change to our Care Centre operations, which will no longer accept cash payments or pay out any cash.
Increased Cleaning and Hygiene Measures
- In-house cleaning measures have been increased and all touch points will be sanitised between visitors.
- Hand sanitiser readily available for both staff and visitors.
Social Distancing Measures
- We will have stickers on the floor to ensure that the 1.5 metre gap can be observed by both staff and visitors.
- Clear Perspex screens in service areas to help minimise contact.
- Limits on the number of people who can be in the Care Centre at any one time.
Let us support you, your way
We welcome the return of face-to-face member services, however we’re here to support you whatever your preferred method may be.
Our online services, including the Member Online Area and our app, are available 24/7 for claiming and membership management.